Every OilCorp customer has a single point of contact. They will look after everything you need, at anytime.
6 reasons why our Customers are loyal to OilCorp:
- Real relationships with our customers.
- We keep it simple.
- Tailored fuel solutions.
- Easy ordering.
- We will always go the extra mile.
|DATE EFFECTIVE||ULP 91||PULP 95||PULP 98||ULSD|
|Sydney Vopak L15||30/03/2017||114.10||121.75||128.37||112.71|
|Port Kembla L15||30/03/2017||N\A||N\A||N\A||115.69|
Please refer to OilCorp’s Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of the page when reviewing Terminal Gate Pricing.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Australian cents per litre inclusive of GST
- L15 Terminal Gate Prices apply to all Resellers and Wholesalers supplied Petrol and Diesel by reference to the volume the fuel would occupy at a temperature of 15 degrees C
- Terminal gate pricing is for a pickup of a minimum 35,000l or more
- The TGP applies to the nominated location of the pickup terminal in the cities listed
- Terminal gate price does not include freight, credit terms or individual customer needs such as branding fee
- Subject to approved credit account
- Pricing is for pick up on the nominated day
- Terminal gate price includes taxes from the Australian government which are excise and 10% GST
- Drivers and vehicles must have relevant inductions into pickup locations
- The prices stated are subject to change without notice at the discretion of OilCorp
- The statement of price does not constitute an offer of sale; rather it constitutes an invitation
- Delivery Rates are available on request